My exclusive client are a highly successful international organisation who have consistently been expanding in size year on year. They now require a commercially focused Management Accountant to join their driven Finance function.
They will take ownership for the management of accurate forecasting across several key areas of the business, with other responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of detailed management information to support commercial and operational directors in making key commercial decisions.
- Preparation of full monthly management accounts including P+L, Balance Sheet .
- Preparation of Budget Cash Flow and Quarterly forecasts.
- Development and implementation of new processes and controls.
- Building close working relationships with a varied mix of internal and external management.
- Accountability for the Monthly production of accurate balance sheet reconciliations.
The successful candidate will be ideally have/be
- Part Qualified Finalist or Newly Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAP is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.