CMC are working with a prestigious Leisure/Hospitality organisation based in London.
- Production of monthly management accounts and preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the interim and annual external audit, including preparation of statutory accounts.
- Production and reporting of cashflow forecasts
- VAT Returns
- Balance sheet reconciliation
The Successful Individual - You will have the following required skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications;
- Part Qualified or finalist (CIMA / ACCA) with a strong academic record
- A superb communicator - excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all staff members
- Computer literate, with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and good working knowledge of packages such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Professional, proactive and self-motivated with a drive to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.