Our client is a multi national organisation that is seeking a Senior Management Accountant to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
- Provide accurate and timely Management accounts to support the effective monitoring of the business.
- Preparation of variance analysis across a number of P&L's
- Provide on-site financial control to all aspects of the business, providing day to day support and advice to staff and management team members
- Monitor and control capital investment projects.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of fixed assets within the business ensuring that capital additions and asset disposals are processed.
- Produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following,
- Preparing and producing the management accounts
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations
- Must be a recently Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Experience working within a media environment would be advantageous
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.