Our client who are are a leading listed business are recruiting for a qualified Management Accountant
As a result of recent accelerated expansion my client are seeking a high calibre Management Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Director your key responsibilities will include:-
- Ensure the full preparation, production and review of the monthly management accounts
- Produce, analysis and present the consolidated monthly management accounts
- Have detailed explanations for any positive/negative variances, supported by action plans, ready for presentation and challenge from the Finance Director
- Identify and implement improvements to the month end close process and other ongoing reporting processes
- Support operational teams with financial analysis to enhance revenue and control cost
- Perform Ad-hoc tasks from the Finance Director, or requests from Senior Management
The successful Management Accountant will be qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) and have previous large company background, ideally with a large ERP system experience and strong MS Excel skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.