An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated finance professional to join a well-known organisation that can offer ongoing career progression in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will provide financial support and advice to teams across the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Undertaking complex data analysis
- Delivering findings to stakeholder level to aid decision making
- Developing reporting with a view to streamlining processes and procedures
- Maintaining accruals and prepayments
- Assisting in the co-ordination of KPI's (both financial and non-financial) and
- Ensuring accuracy of documentation to support financial transactions
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified / qualified with real commercial acumen. Strong communication skills with the a proven track record of liaising with people at all levels is also a prerequisite for this role, as is the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.