My client, a FTSE 100 FMCG company, is searching for a Management Accountant to join their finance team in West London.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be a qualified accountant, or a finalist nearing completion of your studies. Previous experience managing juniors would be of huge benefit, whilst my client would welcome applications from any industry or sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all financial data are accurately recorded and all statutory requirements are met;
- Producing monthly management accounts and providing top-line analysis;
- Producing accurate cash-flow forecasting;
- Managing month, quarter & year end processes;
- Regularly holding budget meetings with various departments to track performance against budgets and forecasts;
- Managing a team of 4 reports (junior accountants);
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Preparation of periodic tax submissions, ensuring the company is fully compliant in all areas of tax.
You must be a confident communicator, with an advanced knowledge and proficiency in SAP, Hyperion and Microsoft Office. You will have previous experience in preparing accurate period-end reports and a sound understanding of UK taxation. Experience of acting as a business partner or key point of contact within Finance would also be beneficial.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.