My client are a prestigious FTSE listed business within the Property sector are looking for a newly qualified Accountant from a top tier practice. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will be responsible for preparation of management accounts and statutory reports.
This is a fantastic time to join an industry leading business who will give you an excellent opportunity to progress your career.
- Assist with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- Assist in the production of the monthly Board packs.
- Prepare risk analysis including profit and cash flow risk.
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the Financial Controller
- Maintain overhead schedules and reconciliations.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assist with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes.
- To prepare and submit VAT returns to HMRC.
- Maintain and review Void charges for review by Financial Controller
- Prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports – highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- Prepare WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules.
- Maintain site debtors and credit control where necessary
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.