An exciting opportunity has is available for a Management Accountant to join a dynamic leisure company in the heart of London. Who is committed to supporting their team in their internal progression
This well known brand is looking for a dynamic Management Accountant to play a key role in their finance function. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- IMOnthly reporting for Head Office Department
- Business Partnering with Department Heads
- Stock Reporting
- Year End Audit Support
- Ad-hoc duties
- Reporting to FC but working as part of a team on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will be:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Have a strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication
- Be able to work independently and confidently
- Articulate and Personable with great Time Management
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.