Our client, an International law firm is looking for a Spanish speaking Management Accountant to join their team.
As a Management Accountant your role will be varied and help contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Finance department.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Financial Reporting Manager to ensure accurate and timely reports to help assist with the financial planning of the firm
- Liaising with partners and stakeholders of the company
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments
- Supporting the planning and budgeting process of the firm
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Assisting with regulatory and statistical reporting
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA) and be fluent in Spanish, experience with Law Firms will also be highly desirable.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.