An energetic, fun and lively retail brand is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to take ownership of the reporting cycle for France.
As the market-leader in their chosen field and an Employer of Choice, this fantastic organisation offers a supportive, friendly, and enjoyable work environment as well as career security and progression.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will:
- Processing invoices
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Completing monthly VAT returns
- Managing the company’s cash flow
- Reconciling all Balance Sheet Accounts
- Overseeing audits and Processing Journals
- Managing supplier relationships overseas and liaising with key stakeholders
- At least part qualified ACCA/CIMA in the latter stages or strong QBE
- Experience as a management accountant in a commercial environment
- Friendly, bright, attentive, motivated, and energetic personality
- Team-oriented with the ability to coach and lead when needed
- Fluency in French is highly desirable
Competitive salary, contributory pension, 25 days holiday allowance, bonuses, free shares, life assurance, 20% staff discount, free lunch provided each day. 12 Month FTC.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.