This is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an established company based in Hertfordshire on a 3-6 month contract.
As a Management Accountant your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide profit and KPI reporting for a regional area to be done in conjunction with maintaining the integrity of the balance sheet and underlying accounting policies of the business.
- Provide accurate reporting for specific revenue and cost areas of the business through business partnering with functional head leading into forecasting and budgeting for these areas.
- Produce Management Accounts for a designated region within the business ensuring that the General Managers understand their performance;
- Produce accurate balance sheet reconciliations;
- Completion on management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations to agreed timetables
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant you will be:
- Part Qualified /Newly Qualified/ QBE in ACA /CIMA / ACA qualification
- Excellent presentation across all Microsoft products and presentations
- Well-organized and able to develop and monitor plans to meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and develop positive relationships with both finance and operational colleagues
- Strong excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.