This is a great opportunity to work for a leading global consultancy to the asset and wealth management industry. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team to support the company’s rapid growth and following their recent AIM listing. For the right candidate progression into a team Finance Manager role is anticipated.
This is a broad role working as part of a team and depending on your experience, key responsibilities might include:-
- Post bank transactions and complete weekly bank reconciliations
- Participation and production of monthly management accounts, to include assisting with the preparation of a monthly Board reports
- Perform and ensure monthly inter-company reconciliations are complete and corrected
- Support with the company’s annual statutory audit
- Assist with preparation of internal or GAAP & IFRS statutory reports as required
You will have a good degree from a well regarded University and a strong academic background. You must have great communication skills and advanced Excel ability, and you might be studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (e.g.part-qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA) - study support would be available for the right candidate as well as a good salary and bonus. Above all you must be a proactive self-starter with a personality and fun to work.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.