CMC Consulting are currently recruiting a Part-Qualified Management Accountant to join the team of their client, a well-established and rapidly growing organisation in the retail/hospitality sector. This is a permanent opportunity based in Central Londont.
Core responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
- Preparing and reviewing management accounts
- Preparing and completing journals and revieiwing accruals
- Maintaining and reviewing the release of monthly/quaterly/annual prepaid costs
- Dealing with queries and adjustments
- Overseeing the work of management accounts assistant
The succesful Management Accountant will:
- Be a Part-Qualified Accountant
- Have previous management accounts experience
- Have a retail/hospitality background (Ideally)
- Have multi-site experience (essential)
- Posses strong Excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.