A unique opportunity to join one of the worlds most exciting and forward thinking Creative Services brands. With a presence across the globe this entrepreneurial brand has established itself at the forefront of their field.
We are currently supporting the business in the appointment of a Senior role within the finance team.
The Management Accountant will report directly into the CEO and over time will further develop the finance team.
A fully rounded role with key areas of responsibility to include:
- Production of accurate and timely information for reporting to CEO
- Cash flow forecasting & production of annual budgets
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting to the Board
- Debtors & Credit Control Accounts
- Reconciliations, VAT, HMRC & Payroll
- Preparing & maintaining the purchase orders
- Monitoring fixed assets
You must be a qualified ACA or ACMA with at least 3 years PQE
Personally you will have a robust nature, a hands on approach and the desire to work in a fast paced thriving business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.