An opportunity to work with a Leading International Law Firm, who are looking for an experienced Management Account for a 12 month FTC that could potentially become Permanent.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the London Office monthly management accounts.
- Review of monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments, analysis of bad debt rebates
- Cash Allocation
- Variance Analysis
- Assisting in the year end audit
- Nominal Ledger
- Compensation Analysis
- Adhoc reporting requirements and responsibilities
Skills and experience:
- ACCA CIMA Qualified
- 3-5 years PQE
- Ideally in Professional Services
- Pro-active mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Natural Influencer
- Ability to work under pressure
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.