A world leading online advertising business are currently in the market for a recently qualified Accountant to join their rapidly growing business as a Management Accountant.
The successful Management Accountant will be working as a key member of the team and responsible for completing monthly management accounts which includes creating and distributing the monthly management reports.
This role requires a hands-on individual with excellent communication skills along with an outstanding attention to detail.
- To produce a full set of monthly management accounts, incorporating profit and Loss, cash flow forecasting and variance analysis
- Managing the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensure the monthly P&L accurately reflects performance and that the balance sheet always accurately reflects the financial position
- Provide relevant analysis and commentary on key variances and trends
- Maintaining of the management reporting system, ensuring integrity and accuracy
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and an ACCA/CIMA/ACA finance professional with 1-2 years post qualified experience. You must have at least one years experience producing a full set of monthly management accounts.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.