My client are an established retail business. They are currently seeking a part / recently qualified accountant to join them as a management accountant where you can truly understand the business as you develop your skills to partner with non finance. Duties will include:
- To produce a full set of monthly management accounts, incorporating profit and Loss, cash flow forecasting and variance analysis
- Managing the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
- Ensure the monthly P&L accurately reflects performance and that the balance sheet always accurately reflects the financial position
- Provide relevant analysis and commentary on key variances and trends
- Maintaining of the management reporting system, ensuring integrity and accuracy
This role requires a hands-on individual with excellent communication skills along with an outstanding attention to detail.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.