An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading technology provider at their head office in North London.
My client is sourcing for a Treasury & Management Accountant to work alongside the Commercial, Sales and Operational teams.
You will help enable the business to beat their financial plan through leveraging data-based decision making thus increasing the presence of Finance within the Group
The main functions of the role are:
- Forecasting & Group KPI reporting - weekly, monthly & annual
- Financial reporting
- Group treasury
- Corporation Tax - working with external tax advisers
- Cash Management
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent (late stage pq may be considered
- Significant Group Treasury experience essential
- Foreign exchange transactional experience highly is desirable
- a good understanding of legal/banking terminology
- The ability to work under pressure
If this role sounds of interest please apply with your CV in the first instance.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.