On behalf of my client, a market-leading Financial Services PLC, I am recruiting an experienced Manager, Corporate Developement Manager to join the Corporate Development division. Supporting the lead advisor, the successful candidate will primarily be involved in large, complex projects but will also provide expert advice to teams on smaller projects. The highly-reputable business offers a fantastic work-life balance and opportunities to progress rapidly within the group.
- Perform valuation modelling and coordinate due diligence.
- Analyse the impact of strategy changes.
- Manage and coordinate projects including the execution of transactions.
- Research and provide advice on corporate development opportunities.
- Support in the planning and reviewing of corporate strategy and development reports.
- Increase capital through reinsurance policy, capital allocation, and balance sheet management.
- Act as a key point of contact for internal teams and external adviser.
- ACA or CFA qualified.
- Significant post-qualified experience within a top tier consultancy or large PLC.
- Experience working within the Financial Services sector.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 with a generous bonus, pension package, and benefits package.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.