Due to extensive growth my client requires a further Financial Analyst to join their growing FP&A team.
This group of a diverse mix of innovative businesses offer a refreshing flexible culture within the organisation which attracts inspiring individuals.
Working closely with the CEO and CIO your responsibilities will include:
- Working on several FP&A including, Initially supporting new system implementation project
- Detailed analysis of staff remuneration and complex bonus structure
- Analysis of staff costs across all fund management businesses
- Working closely with broader finance team in their business partnering of budget holders across fund management businesses
- Controlling staff costs
- Part Qualified or recently qualified
- Payroll structure knowledge would be helpful
- Advanced excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Dynamic personality and career focused
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.