An exceptional M&A Associate is required for and prestigious Investment Bank within their Generalist M&A team.
Working on a project by project basis to support the relevant sector teams within Investment Banking Team in the origination and execution of Corporate Advisory Transactions.
- Undertaking valuations of businesses across a range of sectors using variety of methodologies.
- Responsible for review of day to day RNS announcements
- Detailed financial modelling and analysis including valuation and assessing the financial impact of transactions
- Analysing trends
- Mentoring Analysts
- Drafting Marketing materials
- Contact with Corporate clients advising on share price movements
- Overseeing transaction process management
- 3 Years experience within Investment Banking Corporate Finance
- Degree educated to minimum of 2:1
- Analytical Mind
- Strong Valuation and Modelling Skills
- Articulate with exceptional communication skills
- Pro-active and high energy
- Excellent time management
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.