Our Client, a dynamic Corporate Finance organisation who offer market leading pre-sales planning service focusing on high growth UK Businesses with good management and demonstrable development opportunities.
The M&A Manager plays an integral role working alongside clients delivering market leading pre-sales planning service
- Proactively seeking out client origination opportunities including attending networking events, company seminars, making approaches to suitable companies . Ensuring these are fully documented
- Support new business development
- Able to co-ordinate mutiple projects
- Lead all stages of the Companies unique programme including diagnostic checklists, fact finder, purchaser and financial analysis, workshop, roadmap,,Fit4Sale clinics and ongoing reviews
- Project Manage teams, driving transaction timetable ensuring excellent quality on client deliverables
- Develop and mentor junior colleagues and devlopment of whole team
- ACA/CA Qualified
- Articulate and Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Development of Junior Colleagues
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.