A successful international business who provide an outsourced service to their clients are seeking a hands on, high energy, practice trained, qualified accountant to lead their expanding UK venture. The business has been expanding rapidly (30% Month on Month) overseas and they are now looking to build upon this success within the UK market. Ideally you will have excellent communication skills combined with a strong customer focus and the ability to work autonomously. This is an outstanding opportunity to truly be in control of your own career development, as the business grows you will take on management responsibility leading a team of accountants expanding the UK division.
Duties will include:
- Providing an accountancy service for a large number of SME clients
- Ensuring transactions are recorded correctly onto clients’ accounts
- Work closely with clients to fully understand their business requirements
- Work with the systems to ensure transactions automatically processed and recorded correctly
- Reconcile accounting entries making corrections where appropriate
- Other Ad Hoc duties
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.