Our client, one of the most dynamic and fast-growing start-ups in the UK is looking for a Operations Finance Analyst to join them.
You will be working closely with the Operations team to manage and implement planning & reporting including monthly management accounts and KPIs, annual budget, plus other ad hoc insight and analysis to support key business decisions.
- Weekly reporting and analysis of revenue and product mix
- Business partner with the Operations team to ensure they have a detailed understanding of their budget costs, supporting them with their monthly budget tracking processes and identifying any risks/opportunities to their budgets
- Drive efficiency of reporting & budget tracking
- Support the Finance Manager in the end-to-end monthly management accounts process for revenue and all operational costs
- Challenge current processes and implement new procedures where appropriate
- Provide financial analysis (/support) and subsequent recommendations on ad hoc operational business cases
- Qualified or part qualified accountant – CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate & explain complex problems clearly and simply to both non-finance and finance colleagues
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Analytical ability and logical approach
- Excellent numerate and computer skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.