An excellent opportunity has opened up at a multinational business based in Hertfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant to gain invaluable experience rotating around different areas of finance in order to gain vital exposure and experience and to ensure they are successful in passing their qualification. The position will be reporting into the Management Accountant and the the primary purpose of this role is to ensure that revenue is correctly invoiced. There are excellent promotional opportunities for the future.
- Collate all data to ensure revenue is captured accurately.
- Work closely with non-finance to:
- Verify weekly/monthly utility reports and gain sign off from the Director.
- Ensure all chargeable costs are coded correctly.
- Maintain the purchase order logs
- Ensure all invoices have the correct supporting documentation
- Create vendors, raise PO’s and ensure timely processing of invoices
- Reconcile company credit card expenditure
- Be responsible for all aspects of Aged Debt
- Work closely with the Management Accountant to reconcile chargeable costs against revenue
- Monitoring of key spends
- Work closely with the Management Accountant in preparation of key month end reports.
- Be the first point of contact for invoice queries.
- Liaise with Productions & Finance regarding payment of invoices.
- Any ad hoc work as directed by Senior Management
- Ensure all business policies and procedures are followed
This individual must be part qualified ACCA or CIMA and have sat an exam.
FULL STUDY SUPPORT PACKAGE will be provided.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.