A well-established, entrepreneurial organisation with ambitious plans is urgently looking for a Finance Manager to join their exciting, busy team. Based in North London, the opportunity is ideal for an individual who is looking to establish themselves within a prestigious, fast-paced commercial organisation.
The opportunity also offers progression and development including study support for the successful candidate.
- Preparation of prepayments, accruals and deferred income journals
- Prepare journals and reconciliations and maintain Controlaccounts
- Prepare and issue weekly reports
- Prepare draft Budgets with guidance from Department Head
- Prepare Audit files (collate data and populate in one location for Auditors
- Prepare, review, reconcile and confirm Supplier Statements
- Performm administrative duties
- ACCA or CIMA part-qualified or qualified
- At least two years experience in a similar position.
- Advanced Excel essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a pressured, fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Confident in dealing at all levels.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.