I am currently recruiting for a company based on the outskirts of Watford that have the requirements of a part qualified management accountant. This position is a newly formed role in which they are looking for a candidate to bring fresh ideas to the business. The added bonus of study support is something they will endorse also making it a even more attractive opportunity.
- Create and produce the key success KPI’s for your budget holders.
- Support the budget holders in cost analysis and business case appraisals to support future commercial decisions.
- Liaise closely with your budget holders to improve information available, make it more efficient, easier to produce and streamline reporting to ensure one version of the truth.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounting (including accruals, prepayments, accurate monthly flash reporting, monthly commentary and full year outlook)
- Maintain tight cost control for the marketing and content functions which sit within WGSN head office accounts.
- Produce clear cost trackers each month with clearly visible fixed costs and discretionary costs.
- In the event of any cost mitigation plans, understand which cost lines can be immediately pulled in order to achieve a better EBITDA.
- Detailed understanding and tracking of headcount, listed by employee with knowledge of all open roles and the operational impact of these.
- Production of monthly KPI’s for your budget holders.
- Weekly and monthly review of cost trackers with budget holders as required ensuring that they full own and are accountable for their areas.
To be considered for the role you must be the following:
- Currently studying for a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification
- A good understanding of debits and credits; including journal posting and deferred revenue income
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Self-motivation with the ability to organise and operate effectively alone and as part of a team
- A good communicator with the ability to build relationships and win the trust of peers and seniors throughout all levels of the business
- Ability to work towards and meet deadlines
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.