Our client is a large outsourcing business and they require an experienced Finance Manager to manage all aspects of fiance and customer reporting for a large national contract.
Based in Central London - this is a varied role and would ideally suit somebody who requires flexibility.
The role is a 20-25 hours per week and can work around family or other commitments. Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the client, its a stand alone role and requires an experienced self starter who is hands-on.
Responsibilities will include :
- Ownership and Evolution of Monthly MI reporting pack
- Creation of Monthly journals for the client
- Reporting of Quarterly VAT analysis for client
- Collation of Monthly client review meeting pack
- Management of Debt, providing the client with relevant backup in a timely manner.
- Managing the invoicing process and supporting with queries.
- Collating Client budget and forecast on a quarterly/annual basis
- Respond to Ad hoc client queries
- Regular meetings with the client to provide all financial support required.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.