This is a varied role and they are happy to provide a good deal of flexibility ( e.g 2or 3 days per week or 4 or 5 x mornings or afternoons.)
Reporting to the Managing Director and part time Finance Director and working closely with the operations, its a stand alone "all round" role and requires an experienced self starter who is hands-on.
Responsibilities will include :
- Ownership and evolution of Monthly reporting to
- Management of all aspects of compliance, taxes and VAT
- Management of credit control, cashflow, as well as Accounts payable, supporting query resolution.
- Supporting the Sales funtion with timely information
- Providing budget and forecasts
This is a high profile role and requires a qualified Accountant with international experience, ideally with some experience from a consumer goods background. The ideal candidate is looking for part time with the possibility to increase their committment over the next 12-18 months when it is envisaged the role will become full time.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.