Our client, a rapidly expanding business services organisation based in Hertfordshire, close to the A10 are actively recruiting for a part time Management Accountant. Reporting into the Finance Director, Initial duties will include:-
- Provide monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sher reconciliations and budget preparation
- Provide variance analysis and liaise with non finance managers to discuss variances
- Work with the business development teams to fully understand new contracts
- Provide financial support to business unit managers ensuring optimal performance
- Ensure project and capital costs are correctly coded.
- Lead monthly review meetings with project and business unit managers
Ideal candidate is as follows:
- Experienced in a broad management accounting, business partnering, financial planning and analysis role.
- Experienced within a contract research organisation (Bitotech) or in similar business e.g. Projects, manufacturing.
- Experienced in working in a medium/large international business within a global group.
- Professionally qualified
- Is hands on and can be responsible for all aspects of finance locally top to bottom.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For similar opportunities and the latest updates from CMC Consulting please follow our company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cmc-consulting