A prestigious International Leading Professional Services organisation are looking for a Partnership Accountant to join their team.
This fast paced organisation offers you a partnership with a world-class and diverse team of client focused professionals who can ensure you achieve your best results.
- Overall responsibility to ensure accounting records and current accounts are maintained
- All procedures adhered to to the highest standard
- Annual and monthly Cashflow Statements for partners globally
- Monthly drawings and partner payments and internal recharges
- Review of foreign exchange relating to partner payments
- Review various debenture arrangements
- Preparation and review of foreign exchange
- Payment and tax payment procedures
- Working with the Financial Accountant and Audit Teams
- ACCA Qualified with 3-5 years post qualified
- Natural Influencer and able to build relationships
- Driven with desire to acheive standards and results
- Has vision to resolves issues efficiently and effectively
- Positive attitude to create enhanced Client Experience
- High level accuracy
- Articulate with excellent written and communication skills
- Advanced excel
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Keywords for infographic/word cloud: