An International prestigious Law Firm, who are part of the Magic Circle, due to an internal move, are looking for a Partnership Accountant.
Ideally with experience within a matrix environment you will have experience in and be responsible for:
- All elements of partner accounting records and procedures
- Annual cashflow statements to individual partners globally
- Monthly drawings payments and recharges
- Working closely with Financial Accountants team on reporting requirements
- Adhoc partner/tax related projects
- Create models for various distribution scenarios/forecasts
- Partners Balance Sheet
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 3-5 years professional partnership accounting, professional or legal services
- Articulate and Exceptional communication skills
- Positive outlook and self motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Advanced excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.