My client are one of the largest within their sector based in High Wycombe who is currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator. Working as part of a friendly team, this role takes designated responsibility for the administration of payroll systems and employee benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accurately enter time sheets onto the database
- Administration of new staff ensuring all necessary documentation is received for payroll
- Ensure payroll time sheets are completed accurately and approved by management
- Answering pay queries via phone, email etc
- Manual payments/adjustments (including raising BACS payments when required)
- Process SSP, SMP and SPP
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a busy payroll team and have strong attention to detail.The chosen candidate must be available on short notice.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.