CMC are currently looking for a Payroll professional on behalf of our client, a leading business within the luxury leisure/hospitality sector. with huge growth plans for the next 3 years they are seeking someone with a strong academic background who can grow their career with the business.
- Manage end-to-end payroll process working with our payroll providers, and be responsible for continuous improvement of the payroll for UK employees. This includes employee changes, additional payments, pensions, salary sacrifices, benefits-in-kind, statutory payments (SMP, SPP, SSP, ShPP, SAP), and year-end filing (P60s, P11Ds, PSA).
- Take on new market payrolls from implementation to monthly management.
- Act as an in-house advisor, guarantee timely processing, ensure tax compliance per country regulations, update employee records and lead design/implementation of process improvements.
- Prepare and publish legal data as necessary in line with legislative requirements.
- Lead global cyclical reward activities (salary review, yearly bonuses etc) including taking care of data integrity, calculations and continuous improvement efforts.
- Partner with the team managers to calculate monthly commission pay.
- 1Payroll experience
- Strong with Excel and open to learning more
- Highly literate, excellent attention to detail and ability to produce accurate,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well organised, able to multitask and be a team player
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.