CMC consulting are currently looking for a Payroll professional on behalf of our client (based in Central London), a leading business within the luxury leisure/hospitality sector. Our client has huge growth plans over the next three years and they are therefore looking for an individual with a strong academic background as well as an aptitude to build and maintain durable relationships.
- Manage end-to-end payroll process working with our payroll providers, and be responsible for continuous improvement of the payroll for UK employees.
- Take on new market payrolls from implementation to monthly management.
- Act as an in-house adviser, guarantee timely processing, ensure tax compliance per country regulations, update
- Manage employee records and lead design/implementation of process improvements.
- Prepare and publish legal data as necessary in line with legislative requirements.
- Partner with the team managers to calculate monthly commission pay.
- Experience in both payroll management as well as HR date (essential).
- Degree qualification (analytical/scientific subject preferred).
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.