A well-known luxury retailer based in Central London are recruiting a Payroll and Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their team for a 6 to 9 month period.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing monthly payroll for all jurisdictions
- Delivering information to accountants working in payroll of different branches
- Setting up BACS payment of PAYE
- Responding to employee enquiries
- Reviewing pension schemes
- Daily reviews of invoices
- Performing credit checks for new customers
- Daily updates of payments, and chasing payments of old balances?
The ideal candidate will have experience working payroll in a retail environment, particularly with multi-jurisdictional payroll. A strong knowledge of Ceridian, SAP and Excel will be advantageous, as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.