A small friendly firm of Chartered Accountants based in the outskirts of St. Albans, Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator.
The main purpose of this role is the management of multiple client payrolls so a well organised and self sufficient Payroll Administrator is required who can work to fixed deadlines.
- Processing of client payrolls, approx 200) on a weekly, monthly and fortnightly basis
- Calculation of PAYE & NIC
- Experience of CIS
- Report preparation
- Preparation of P35’s and P11D’s
- Liaising with clients and HMRC in respect of payroll/PAYE queries
- Basic bookkeeping - Some basic admin work
- Possibly some basic accounts analysis and work.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of PAYE, NI and be confident dealing with queries
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- 'Can do' attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confident in articulating and presenting information to clients
- Advanced Excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.