A well-established Banking clinet based in the City are looking for a Payroll Clerk to their growing team on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has an outstanding reputation.
This is working within a friendly and supportive team and would be an amazing opportunity! We are ideally seeking someone who would be available to start at very short notice.
- Accountable for the data entered into SAP for new joiners as well as contractual and benefits changes for all staff to ensure that monthly payroll is run smoothly and all employees are paid correctly.
- Providing multi-currency monthly reconciliations of payroll related accounts, including analysis of all payroll transactions to provide justification to Financial Controllers where necessary.
- Developing and supporting new and existing reports on a routine and ad-hoc basis.
- Liaising with a multitude of third party service providers such as medical insurance, retirement plan administrator and other benefit providers to deliver accurate monthly data.
- Monitor and review the accuracy and quality of their service provision and highlight any issues.
- Investigating anomalies, offering solutions and making judgement calls where necessary.
- Identifying errors and omissions and investigating to resolution.
- Preparing of associated payroll recharges and journals.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.