My client a leading bank urgently require a Process Optimisation Manager. This job has overall responsibility for driving optimisation and transformation of critical processes across the entire function to drive efficiency and improved service to our internal customers. This will include re-engineering of over 100 processes across the function including liaison with our key business partners across Legal, Banking and Treasury
The role will be responsible for embedding a culture of continuous improvement across the teams processes on a daily basis to drive improvements in productivity through new ways of working, duties will include:-
- Accountable for establishing, defining and implementing the process optimisation framework
- To review current processes within the function and forming the future operating model and strategic roadmaps
- Building a culture of continuous improvement
- Leads the team by providing direction and guidance, setting formal objectives, conducting appraisals and ensuring adequate training to deliver on set objectives
- Oversees and provides guidance to Senior Managers who monitor activities and daily workloads of team
- Advises and educates colleagues across the business to ensure processes and practices comply with policy, regulation and best practice
You must have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of process re-engineering using LEAN / SIX-SIGMA across a complex Operational function within Financial Services
- Must have in-depth banking product knowledge (Trade / Loans / Disbursements/ Equity/ Bonds)
- In-depth experience of operating in complex markets
- In-depth experience of reviewing and evaluating processes for compliance with Bank procedures and controls and identifying opportunities for improvement in line with market best practices
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.