I am working with a global communications company who are looking to improve their company reporting, they are looking to bring in a project finance analyst to support the transformation. The role will be for an initial 6 month period, but is highly likely to be extended.
The purpose of the project is to develop and own regular financial and project-focused reporting on the programme initiatives. To work with initiative owners in creating tracking tools to ensure progress and risks are communicated effectively. To direct, organise, and control key project activities, ensuring key dates are well communicated, and submissions received on time and to a good standard
- Define inputs required for key trend analysis: both standard, repeatable monthly updates, alongside ad-hoc operational performance and process improvement
- Track the progress and quality of work being submitted for key meetings/presentations
- Assist the programme contacts with sourcing and presentation of data for review; assessing risks and issues pro actively
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team and key stakeholders
- Assist with the preparation and update of business cases for investments
- Monitor and challenge project operational and financial performance
- Communicate ideas for company processes to improve efficiency and visibility of the programme status
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant, with first class communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
There is a great day rate on offer and a high chance of the role being extended.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.