My client is a leading customer focused retailer at the pinnacle of their market sector. As this fast paced thriving business expands further we are now highlighting exceptional talent to join their Property Finance Team.
As Property & Fixed Assets Controller you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Property & Fixed Assets department whilst working closely with the Property & Development team, ensuring all deadlines are met and that internal and external reporting is produced accurately.
- Management of the day to day running of the Property & Fixed Assets department.
- Ensure the accurate accounting & tax treatment of Property & Fixed Assets transactions, in consultation with the Company Accountant.
- Fixed Assets reporting, both internal and external, including monitoring spend against budget/forecast. Inc. accounting for all aspects of company vehicles purchased on Finance Lease.
- Maintenance of property provisions in discussion with the General Manager – Property, carrying out sensitivity analysis where relevant.
- Production of monthly P&L variance reporting and management accounts commentary for Property and Development budgets and discussion with budget holders where relevant.
You will be a part qualified accountant with strong academics and possess the following attributes:
- An understanding of accounting concepts relevant to my area
- Experience of supervising a team
- The ability to interpret and act upon financial information
Please apply with your CV for consideration.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.