A leading international bank are looking for an immediately available reconciliations clerk to join their team. As the reconciliations Clerk you will be supporting the operations team and should have knowledge of Nostro.
- Support Treasury Front and Back Offices providing liquidity funding requirements on a daily basis to allow optimization of Bank funds and ensuring adequate cover;
- Monitor Cash and Security bank account (approx 850 accounts) activity on a daily basis to confirm movement of funds;
- Process daily transfers to ensure sufficient funding over accounts;
- Facilitate account opening and closing process working closely with Legal Counsel;
- Knowledge of fund related account opening documentation requirements;
- Perform maintenance and continued development of database;
- Investigate and resolve inquiries received;
- Perform special projects as required.
- Excellent communication skills required to interact with various internal clients in a clear and concise manner;
- Degree educated
- Additional language skills will be advantageous
- Team player and ability to work under pressure within a challenging area. Quick learner, committed, persistent and showing tenacity;
- Responsible Employee who takes ownership and demonstrates a “Can-Do” attitude in their daily role;
- Individual who has the ability to think out of the box and contribute to continual business process improvement.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.