Recruitment Consultants required within CMC Consulting to join our St. Albans office.
A truly exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team of consultants that do things differently in the recruitment industry.
• Identifying and developing client/business relationships
• Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
• Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
• Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
• Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
• Offering CV, interview and general career advice
• Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate
We will consider any experience and any background, although the ideal candidate would have
• A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities would be preferable
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Strong commercial business acumen
• A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
• Pro-active and tenacious
• A winning mentality
• Articulate and personable
What we will give you
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Quarterly bonus, subject to performance
• Uncapped commission
• Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
• Unparalleled career progression opportunities
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.