A leading global investment management organisation are looking for an experienced dynamic Equity Research Associate
You will be entrusted with a high level of responsibility which will enable you to make a real impact within the team.
Skills and Responsibilities
- 1st class or 2:1 Degree in Finance, Economics or Engineering
- MBA, CFA,ACA,CIMA or CPA
- Utilities sector experience
- Interest in equity markets
- Naturally Pro-active, high energy and dynamic
- Articulate with exceptional communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.