An excellent opportunity currently exists for a motivated finance professional to join the Retail Finance team of a rapidly expanding, commercially focused organisation based in Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the Retail Finance Controller, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing key reporting for retail to ensure it is timely, accurate and appropriate.
- Ownership of the month end close process
- Supporting the retail finance controller in partnering with the wider business
- Supporting the wider finance teams to ensure we are meeting our team objectives and deadlines
- Business partnering with stakeholders
- Provide insights based on financial analysis to identify risks and opportunities
- Line managing one member of staff to ensure they are on track in terms of their development
The following skills & competencies would be advantageous:
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant
- Experience of Business Partnering and /or experience of ecommerce
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and the ability to influence
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and expert knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ability and confidence to challenge
- Able to meet deadlines and commitments
- Highly Customer focused
- Ability to see the big picture
- Hands on and operational, with a ‘can do’ approach
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.