CMC are working with one of the worlds largest travel platforms looking for a Senior Accountant based in Central London.
As a Senior Accountant You will need to be somebody who is able to work in a high-volume and dynamic environment and be able to handle tight deadlines, multi-task and make the right decision when prioritizing tasks.
Every month, you will be responsible for the month end close including; preparing and processing recurring journals for several EMEA entities; identifying and processing non-recurring journals
- Provide fluctuation analysis for assigned expense and balance sheet accounts for various comparative time periods
- Prepare PeopleCost related reports and schedules for several EMEA entities as required for audits as requested by the Statutory Accounting team
- Produce schedules and summary presentations for business decisions and ad hoc requests
- Provide support for SOX compliance and company policies
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and priorities for the accounting function
- Technically strong Accounting background within an EMEA shared services team
- Experienced in a corporate accounting environment, within a large multinational business
- Educated to graduate or post graduate level finance, accountancy or a related field
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Great communication, both written and spoken (foreign languages a plus)
- Experienced with Oracle financial systems
- Strong Excel- proficient with pivot tables and formulae
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.