Our client are an entrepreneurial asset management business with a diverse range of investments across multiple sectors. As they continue to diversify and expand their portfolio they are currently seeking a bright enthusiastic chartered accountant to join their fast paced team. Taking responsibility for group financial management and reporting across property, renewable energy and healthcare your duties will include:-
- Work closely with the business leads to support the business and advise on core transactions
- Lead the group’s annual year end process
- Lead the group’s budget process. Review budgets produced challenging assumptions and ensuring consistency across the group
- Prepare the quarterly group management information pack and the consolidated group management accounts
- Be able to present to and answer challenge from the group’s Board and other senior management.
- Work with the investment teams providing accounting guidance for new transactions
Ideally you will be a practice trained chartered accountant with a strong academic record, excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide meaningful commentary and present to senior management
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.