I am currently partnered with a FTSE 250 FMCG company looking to bring on a Senior Auditor to join there Group Audit & Assurance department in London.
You will take responsibility for leading end to end audits across a variety of departments within the business, using a risk-based approach to auditing.
This role will be up to 50% travel and you will be in a variety of locations every year.
- Prepare, lead and conduct audit assignments independently or assisted by colleagues
- understand the risks associated with company operations
- understand key risks and opportunities and business processes
- Collaborate with business stakeholders
- Thoroughly conduct audits
- Agree final actions with senior leaders
- Write reports that share valuable insights
- Collaborate with management to implement Group policies and procedures
- Develop and train more junior members of the team
- Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge and understanding of current Institute of Internal Audit professional standards
- Ability to influence at all levels
- strong problem solver
- quickly to understanding business processes
- strong interpersonal skills
- Easily able to lead audits independently but equally be able to collaborate with other audit employees on larger audits
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.