CMC Consulting is currently working with a well known FMCG brand based in central London. This famous brand is looking for a senior finance analyst responsible for a cluster of brands. As a senior finance analyst you will be managing the P&L and supply chain. This role works closely with the London brand management teams for the cluster, and fulfils a business partnering role with the aim of adding and driving value, ensuring financial viability and ROI of initiatives.
- Producing financial analysis and providing commercial support to investment decision making
- Responsible for providing commercial support to brand management team
- Contributes to elements of the strategic direction of brand: evaluates financial impact of strategic choices and suggests alternatives
- Driving commercial approach and understanding across the brand
- Responsible for development and delivery of financial and commercial reporting for senior management
- Providing monthly commentary on the business results & the estimate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/CIMA qualified
- Has experience within the retail industry
- Previously has had experience in a similar position
- Has an analytical mind with strong numerical skills
- Highly-motivated and pro-active self starter
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.