One of Europe's leading insurance brands is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on a FTC basis.
You will be responsible for all group reporting and liaise closely with other senior managers both in the external reporting team and other departments.
For this high-impact role, you need to be tenacious, forward-thinking, confident, and willing to challenge the status quo to drive improvements.
With ample opportunity to find further contract and permanent positions in the group, this is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of a highly-reputable blue chip corporation!
- Responsibility for delivery of all Group Reporting
- Review and Challenge of Business Unit Results
- Provide insight and present results clearly to key management.
- Work closely with FP&A to understand Forecast and Actuals and provide FP&A support to understand the impact of key business decisions on actuals
- Negotiate with and influence key stakeholders across the business.
- Professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with substantial PQE
- Strong financial/regulatory reporting and accounting skills
- Strong ability to communicate with, influence, and manage stakeholders.
- Proactive, ambitious, resilient, and able to identify and resolve problems
- Strong experience in financial services plc is highly beneficial
- Salary up to £450 per day
- Generous bonus, pension, and holiday scheme
- Exciting flexi-benefits to tailor to your needs
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.